We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
Opti-P-5-P 50 mg
- Activated coenzyme form of vitamin B6
- Suggested Use
- P5P is the active co-enzyme form of Vitamin B6
- Participates in our metabolic cycles, versus regular Vitamin B6, which your body must first convert to P5P to use
- Necessary for normal nerve function and neurotransmitter balance
- Supports energy and glucose metabolism
- Promotes hormonal balance and arterial health
Recommended Use/Purpose: Activated coenzyme form of Vitamin B6.
Safety Information: If undesirable effects occur, discontinue use, and consult a qualified health professional. Consult a qualified health professional before using this product if you are taking antidepressant medication, or are pregnant or nursing.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule Servings Per Container: 60 Per Serving P-5-P (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 500 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (veg), Gelatine (capsule). Contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn or soy.