- Activated coenzyme form of vitamin B6
- P5P is the active co-enzyme form of Vitamin B6
- Participates in our metabolic cycles, versus regular Vitamin B6, which your body must first convert to P5P to use
- Necessary for normal nerve function and neurotransmitter balance
- Supports energy and glucose metabolism
- Promotes hormonal balance and arterial health
Recommended Use/Purpose: Activated coenzyme form of Vitamin B6.
Safety Information: If undesirable effects occur, discontinue use, and consult a qualified health professional. Consult a qualified health professional before using this product if you are taking antidepressant medication, or are pregnant or nursing.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|P-5-P (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||500 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (veg), Gelatine (capsule).|
|Contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn or soy.|