Opti-Smooth Oregano Oil
- In Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A smoother and easier to tolerate oil of oregano
- Species: Oreganum vulgare
- Contains naturally occurring Thymol and Carvacrol identified as the principal anti-microbial constituents in Oregano oil, (but certainly not the only ones.)
- Most effective taken at the onset of symptoms
Recommended Use: Antioxidant
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 5 drops 1-4 times per day. Take a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium or copper. To reduce irritation of the mouth and stomach, add to 1 cup (250 mL) of water and swallow.
Safety Information: Do not use if you are allergic to members of the Laminaceae family - such as basil, lavender, perilla, mint, rosemary, sage and thyme. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Drop (0.05 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 500 Drops (25 mL)|
|Oregano Essential Oil (Origanum vulgare)||7.3 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil.|