We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
Opti-Zinc Bisglycinate 25 mg
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function
- Suggested Use
- A co-factor for over 300 different enzymes in the body
- Plays important roles in immunity and as an antioxidant
- Important for reproductive health in both sexes with the highest concentration being found in the prostate glands of males;
- Necessary for healthy development of sperm in males and eggs in females necessary for skin health;
- Helpful for acne and night vision (due to its role in transporting Vitamin A via retinol binding protein)
- Essential for normal growth, development, protein synthesis, cell turnover formation of DNA, and healing of wounds
- Plays roles in taste perception, and sense of smell, as well as digestion and blood sugar homeostasis
Recommended Use/Purpose: Helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function. Helps to body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
Recommended Dose: Adolescents (14-18 yrs) take 1 capsule daily. Adults (>19 yrs) 1-2 capsules daily. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after medications.
Safety Information: Zinc supplementation can cause copper deficiency. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Per Serving Zinc (Bisglycinate) 25 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule, magnesium stearate (veg.), microcrystalline cellulose. Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy.