- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- A co-factor in over 300 enzymatic systems
- Plays critical roles in muscle and nervous function, energy production (i.e. mitochondrial function), normal immunity, and cardiovascular health - particularly for heart processes and maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Necessary within the gastrointestinal tract where it will relax the bowel muscles and is commonly used to relieve symptoms of constipation, as well as its utility for stress and anxiety
- The more magnesium that is absorbed by the body from the G.I. tract, the lower the stool softening effects; likewise, the less absorbed, the greater this effect
- Formulated to combine the benefits of highly absorbable forms such as Bisglycinate and Citrate with the bowel stimulating effects of the Oxide form, taking advantage of both these properties, thereby broadening its benefits
- Overall, magnesium is associated with relaxation in both voluntary and involuntary muscles and within the nervous system
Recommended Use/Purpose: Helps to maintain proper muscle function. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
Recommended Dose: One to two capsules daily, or as recommended by a qualified health practitioner.
Safety Information: Some people may experience diarrhea when taking magnesium. If unwanted effects occur, reduce dosage or discontinue use and consult a qualified health practitioner.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.v
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Elemental Magnesium (Bisglycinate, Citrate, Oxide)||250 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose.|