We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
Optimized Magnesium 250 mg
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Suggested Use
- A co-factor in over 300 enzymatic systems
- Plays critical roles in muscle and nervous function, energy production (i.e. mitochondrial function), normal immunity, and cardiovascular health - particularly for heart processes and maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Necessary within the gastrointestinal tract where it will relax the bowel muscles and is commonly used to relieve symptoms of constipation, as well as its utility for stress and anxiety
- The more magnesium that is absorbed by the body from the G.I. tract, the lower the stool softening effects; likewise, the less absorbed, the greater this effect
- Formulated to combine the benefits of highly absorbable forms such as Bisglycinate and Citrate with the bowel stimulating effects of the Oxide form, taking advantage of both these properties, thereby broadening its benefits
- Overall, magnesium is associated with relaxation in both voluntary and involuntary muscles and within the nervous system
Recommended Use / Purpose: Helps to maintain proper muscle function. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
Recommended Dose: One to two capsules daily, or as recommended by a qualified health practitioner.
Safety Information: Some people may experience diarrhea when taking magnesium. If unwanted effects occur, reduce dosage or discontinue use and consult a qualified health practitioner.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 120 Per Serving Elemental Magnesium (Bisglycinate, Citrate, Oxide) 250 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose.