- Milk Thistle 250 mg with 80% Silymarin w/Artichoke & Dandelion
- Supports healthy liver function
- Classic liver support herb
- Protects and regenerates liver cells (hepatocytes) in a broad range of toxic situations such as insults from alcohol, drug and chemical toxicities
- Helps the liver and gallbladder increase production and flow of bile
- Active ingredient is silymarin
- Spares glutathione
- Potent anti-inflammatory and Nrf2 activator
- Highly antioxidant
- Protective of other organs such as kidneys and brain
- Combined synergistically with artichoke and dandelion
Recommended Use / Purpose: Traditionally used in herbal medicine to support healthy liver function.
Recommended Dose / Duration: 1 capsule 2 times per day. Use for a minimum of three weeks to see beneficial effects.
Safety Information: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, have liver or gallbladder diseases, gallstones and/or intestinal obstruction, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Discontinue use if you experience allergy/hypersensitivity.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, or have bile duct obstruction. Sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum)|
|80% Silymarin Extract||250 mg|
|Artichoke root powder||100 mg|
|Dandelion root powder||100 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable-based cellulose capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.|
|Contains NO artificial colours, sweeteners, or preservatives, soy, dairy, corn yeast, wheat or gluten.|