Optimized Milk Thistle
- 80% Silymarin w/Artichoke & Dandelion
- Supports healthy liver function
- Classic liver support herb
- Suggested Use
- Protects and regenerates liver cells (hepatocytes) in a broad range of toxic situations such as insults from alcohol, drug and chemical toxicities
- Helps the liver and gallbladder increase production and flow of bile
- Active ingredient is silymarin
- Spares glutathione
- Potent anti-inflammatory and Nrf2 activator
- Highly antioxidant
- Protective of other organs such as kidneys and brain
- Combined synergistically with artichoke and dandelion
Recommended Use / Purpose: Traditionally used to support healthy liver function.
Recommended Dose / Duration: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times per day with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health practitioner. Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Safety Information: If undesirable effects occur (hypersensitivity, allergy, etc.) discontinue use and consult a qualified health professional. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule Servings Per Container: 120 Per Serving Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) 80% Silymarin Extract 250 mg Artichoke root powder 100 mg Dandelion root powder 100 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable-based cellulose capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate. Contains NO artificial colours, sweeteners, or preservatives, soy, dairy, corn yeast, wheat or gluten.