- Brightens dull skin
- Improves tone and texture
- Hydrates and plumps
Vitamin C & Revitalizing Sheet Mask
- Boosts collagen growth
- Reduces brown spots and blemishes
- Brightens and evens out the complexion
- Fights free radicals
- Vitamin C - Is essential to skin health. It is effective in protecting the skin against free radicals and UV light. In addition to its antioxidant functions, vitamin-c regulates structural collagen protein which is a main component of the skin. The use of vitamin-c in topical applications may reduce wrinkling, protein fiber damage, dry skin, brighten the skin, and increase collagen production.
- Lemon - Contains a high content of vitamin-c which is a big factor in its brightening properties. Thanks to citric acid (an alpha hydroxy acid), it aids in fading dark spots and blemishes, creating a brighter and even complexion. Acids can make your skin sensitive to UV light, so always remember to apply sunscreen after use.
To Use: Apply sheet mask to clean skin and leave on for 20-30 minutes, 1-2 times a week. Apply extra serum in pouch to neck and chest and massage until absorbed.
Recommended For: A replenishing and brightening sheet mask for all skin types, especially dull and devitalized.
Ingredients: Water, Organic Lemon Distillate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ascorbyl glucoside (Vitamin C), Lactobacillus Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Pomegranate Extract, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Lavender Extract
*ORGAID products are made with over 70% organic ingredients and we use the term ‘organic’ based on California Organic Products Act (COPA).
No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No formaldehyde, No alcohols, No phthalates, No sulfates, No synthetic fragrance, No Gluten, No animal testing, Vegan*
*Excluding Greek Yogurt Sheet Mask & Purifying Face Polish