Organic Elderberry Crystals
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve cold and flu symptoms
- Gluten-Free + Non-GMO + Organic + Vegan
- Suggested Use
Top up your health with Flora Elderberry Crystals!
Looking for relief from cold & flu symptoms? Add delicious Flora Elderberry Crystals to the mix. Blend them in with your favourite juice or smoothie for a healthful, convenient and delicious boost daily, or when you feel the symptoms of seasonal issues coming on.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote sweating (diaphoretic), to help relieve fever (in cases of common colds/ flus)
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of colds and flus (such as coughs, sore throat and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract) Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve joint pain associated with conditions such as arthritis
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an alterative to help remove accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin and mucus membranes
- Source of antioxidant(s)/Provides antioxidant(s) that help(s) fight/protect (cell) against/reduce (the oxidative effect of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by) free radicals.
- Adults: Dissolve 5 g (4 heaping scoops) powder in water or other beverage. Take once daily.
- Children 5 years+: Dissolve 1.25 g (1 heaping scoop) powder in water or other beverage. Take once daily.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner 1) prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) can occur, in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use in case of gastrointestinal upsets, such as abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Diuretic effect may occur. Keep in dark places without direct sunlight. Store at room temperature. Refrigerate for optimal freshness after opening. Replace the cap tightly after use as elderberry powder readily absorbs moisture when exposed to air.
Serving Size: 1 Gram
Servings Per Container: 125
Per Serving Organic European elder (Sambucus nigra) berry juice powder
(from 10 g fresh juice, equivalent to 16 g fresh fruit.)