Organic Oil of Oregano (Liquid)
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies
- Can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, insect bites, and minor skin conditions
- Suggested Use
Oil of Oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal, and parasitic infections. It offers powerful antioxidant protection and immune system support and helps relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from wild-crafted Origanum vulgare using gentle steam distillation to ensure purity.
Suggested Use: An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Directions (Adults): Take 4 drops daily directly under the tongue or mixed with water, or as directed by a health care practitioner. A sensation of warmth is normal.
Cautions: Do not use if you are pregnant of breastfeeding. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the Lamiaceae family. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 4 Drops (0.16 mL)
Servings Per Container: 94 (15 mL)
Per Serving Organic Oil of Oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (aerial) 30 mg
(minimum 80% carvacrol)
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)
1 mg AT (1.49 IU)
* Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted
from the hand picked leaves using steam-distillation, ensuring that the oil