- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve minor bruises, muscle pains, strains or joint pain
- Helps to relieve inflammation and bruising associated with injuries such as sprains, dislocations and contusions
- Helps to reduce spasms after injury
- Supportive relief for injuries to nerves, especially of the fingers, toes and nails
- Natural antiseptic properties
This homeopathic cream is a must for everyone’s first aid kit. It will come to the rescue of minor bruises, swelling, pains, spasms or sore muscles due to strains and sprains from every imaginable type of exertion. Pull out the ice pack and your handy tube of Orange Naturals Pain Relief cream to quickly soothe away all the aches and pains of your active life or some of your family’s crazier physical endeavours.
Keep this remedy close at hand at home, on the playground, in your workshop, at the cottage, in the car, on your travels or on the sport’s field. You’ll be everyone’s favourite medic.
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
Recommended Use: Topical homeopathic cream to relieve minor bruises, muscle pain and strains.
Directions: Adults, teens and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected daily or as needed. External use only.
Cautions: Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).