- Relaxes intestinal muscles
- Promotes the elimination of excess gas
- Is 100 times more effective than caprylic acid as a natural antifungal agent
- Helps to speed up the elimination of systemic candida yeast
- Inhibits the hyper contractility of intestinal smooth muscle, relieving the irritable bowel, esophageal spasm and intestinal colic
- Suggested Use
Natural Factors Peppermint Oil supports healthy digestion naturally. Each ingredient has effective antifungal properties while the enteric-coated softgels deliver the oil directly to the lower digestive tract where it is most soothing for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and digestive upsets.
Suggested Use: Helps relieve abdominal pain and discomfort associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Directions (Adults): Take 1-2 softgels, 20 minutes before meals, 3 times daily or as directed by a health practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
Cautions: For freshness store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 Enteric-Coated Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60 Per Serving Peppermint oil (Mentha x Piperita) (aerial)
100 mg (110 mcL) Menthol (50%) 50 mg Oregano oil (Thymus capitatus) (aerial) 70 mg Carvacrol (60%) Caraway oil (Carum carvi) (seed) 30 mg (33.3 mcL) Carvone (50%) 15 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Encapsulated in a softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water) and enteric coating.