Repair Conditioner For Damaged Hair with Honey & Hibiscus
- Increases fullness and volume
- Repairs and strengthens
- Deeply nourishes
John Masters Organics new and improved Repair Conditioner for Damaged Hair with Honey & Hibiscus is an intensive, silicone-free conditioner that repairs damaged, brittle hair. Organic honey coats strands in essential nutrients and draws in moisture, while organic hibiscus flower extract helps to repair and strengthen strands. This ultra-rich formula features an intensely nourishing blend of organic aloe and sunflower seed oil, plus nourishing shea butter, which work harmoniously to guard hair from future breakage and deeply condition.
- Organic honey - Coats hair in essential nutrients and draws in needed moisture
- Organic hibiscus flower extract - Contains amino acids to repair and strengthen strands
- Sunflower seed oil - Rich in fatty acids that help to retain moisture over time
- Helps to add strength and elasticity to dry and brittle strands
- Helps hair to become less prone to breakage
- Helps build hair’s resilience to protect from future damage, breakage and split ends
To Use: Apply to wet, clean hair and leave in for 2-4 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
Recommended For: All hair types, especially dry, damaged, or colour treated hair.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Coconut Alkanes, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood)*, Calcium Gluconate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Honey*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract (Hibiscus)*, Limonene†, Benzyl Benzoate†, Benzyl Salicylate†, Farnesol†, Geraniol†, Linalool†, Benzyl Alcohol †, Isoeugenol †, Eugenol†, Citral†
†A natural component of essential oils