- Reduces redness and pore size
- Hydrates and soothes
- Diminishes blemishes
Revitalising Mask offers soothing care to all skin conditions. The appearance of redness or blemishes is diminished, pores are visibly refined and skin appears even and toned.
Formulation: Quince, anthyllis and chamomile conceal blemishes and reduce the appearance of large pores, while simultaneously cooling and hydrating sun-stressed skin. Nurturing jojoba, apricot kernel and wheat germ oils help maintain moisture for skin that looks and feels instantly refreshed and toned.
To Use: Once or twice each week, apply a generous amount of Revitalising Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté, if desired. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth. Can also be applied in a thin layer and be left on as a treatment moisturizer 1-2 times per week.
Tips: To soften the appearance of blemished or scarred skin or skin prone to redness, supplement your day cream with Revitalising Mask. Mix a small amount of each in your palm then apply as a thin layer in the morning.
Recommended For: All skin types.
Ingredients: Aqua, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Glycerin, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Bentonite, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Triticum Vulgare Bran Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Propolis Cera, Parfum*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, CI 75810.
*from natural essential oils
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic without animal testing
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions