- Protects and repairs
- Essential oil free formula
- Calms and softens
A rich and protective moisturizer packed with nourishment for glowing, soft skin. It contains no essential oils making it my simplest and most gentle moisturizer
Features & Benefits
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Shea butter and argan oil are rich in vitamins A and E and all the essential fatty acids needed for healthy skin
- Starflower (borage) oil contains uniquely very high amounts of GLA, a fatty acid particularly anti-inflammatory and important in maintaining skin moisture levels, useful for skin suffering from dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, and rosacea.
- Sea buckthorn oil contains unparalleled amounts of carotenoids, which strengthen our skin’s defenses against UV and repair damage already done, and omega 7, a super anti-inflammatory with tissue repairing qualities. Also rich in vitamin A, important for keeping healthy skin clear, supple and toned.
- Very concentrated. Only a tiny amount needed.
To Use: Shea butter melts at body temperature so take a tiny amount (size of a grain of rice) and warm between fingertips before patting gently into skin, starting where the skin is driest. Repeat and pat into neck and décolleté. For best results and faster absorption apply to face after using a Hydrating Mist or Serum, or mix 2-3 sprays of Hydrating Mist or 1 pump of Hydrating Serum to the moisturizer in the palm of your hand before patting onto the skin. Our skin will only absorb what it needs at that time, if you are finding excess oil on your skin use less moisturizer next time.
Recommended For: A calming and reparative moisturizer for sensitive, reactive, and rosacea-prone skin types.
100% Organic Ingredients: Shea butter, Argan oil, Starflower (borage) oil, Sea buckthorn oil
Vegan and Gluten Free