- Pure Stream Extracted
- Sourced from the Mediterranean Mountains
- Free of Chemical or Synthetic Additives
- A potent spray to the extreme SinuOrega is wild spice oils in a sea salt saline base. It’s ideal for supporting a healthy sinus response. Non-addictive.
A potent spray to the extreme SinuOrega is wild spice oils in a sea salt saline base. It’s ideal for supporting a healthy sinus response. Use it also as a potent cleanse of the sinus membranes. Can be used daily as it is non-addictive. For optimal results use with OregaRESP capsules for sinus and bronchial as well as post-nasal drip response.
Directions: Insert nozzel next to inner nasal membrane and gently squirt. Immediately sniff contents deeply to distribute throughout the sinuses. Repeat with each nostril. For best results sniff deeply. Repeat as needed. Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur. Nonaddictive.
Full Ingredient List: Spring water, wild oil of Oregano, sea salt, clove bud oil, oil of Sage, and oil of bay leaf.
- Bay Leaf: Wild bay leaf is a natural medicine, particularly the extracted oil. A potent germicide it is a key component of the health- and immune-supporting supplements, OregaBiotic and Fung-E-Clenz. Bay leaf extract also helps support a healthy liver and intestinal function, boosting the production of the protective enzyme, glutathione peroxidase.
- Oregano Oil: No corruption by genetically modified plants or poisonous pesticides. Original wild, high-mountain P73 oregano with the power of photonic energy, of mountain rocks and sun. Contains the flavonoid quercetin as well as the key minerals calcium and magnesium.
- Sage This powerful plant has a long history of use, and research has shown why. Wild sage contains a variety of volatile oils, flavonoids (apigenin, diosmetin, and luteolin), and phenolic acids, including the valuable Rosmarinus acid. Wild sage is a natural source of calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium. Historically, the Greeks and Romans prized it for its many healing properties. The Romans valued sage so highly that they held sacred ceremonies for gathering it.