- Homeopathic Medicine Used for Cold & Cough
- Day & Night Use
- For Adults & Children from 1 Year Old
- Suggested Use
Homeopathic medicine used for cold symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing; minor sore throat, dry or productive cough, or chest congestion.
- Adults & Children from 12 Years Old: Take 15 mL orally, using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 to 5 times per day.
- Children from 1 to 11 Years Old: Take 5 mL orally, using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 times per day.
- Reduce with improvement. Do not administer to children weighing less than 8 kg (17 pounds).
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use in the case of a cough that occurs with too much mucus or thick, greenish mucus, a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or shortness of breath. Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache; if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care practitioner before use. If fever or symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 5-15 mL
Servings Per Container: 40 (200 mL)
Per Serving Dulcamara 5CH Ferrum phosphoricum
9CH Hydrastis Canadensis
9CH Kali bichromicum
9CH Nux vomica
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sucrose, Purified water, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid monohydrate.