Tea Tree Spray
- Antibacterial and antiseptic first-aid treatment for minor skin abrasions
- Fights bacteria, fungal infections, parasites, and viruses
- Relieves acne, athlete’s foot, and skin inflammation associated with eczema or dermatitis
- Convenient disinfectant spray for the locker room, gym, swimming pool, or other public facility
- Acts as a natural herbal insect repellant
Natural Factors Tea Tree Spray is a natural antibacterial cleanser in a convenient spray bottle. A quick spritz works as a topical first-aid treatment to disinfect cuts and scrapes. Tea tree oil is also used to treat head lice and nits, relieve acne and eczema, and as a natural insect repellant.
Recommended Use: Natural antibacterial skin cleanser in a convenient spray. Peppermint and menthol cool the skin and leave a pleasant aroma.
Recommended Dose: Spray directly onto desired area and repeat as needed.
Cautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact rinse with water. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Do not spray near naked flame. Contains alcohol. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.