- Formulated to supply friendly bacteria conducive to good health in children toddlers, aged 1-3
- Contains Bifidobacterium infantis, one of the most important microorganisms found in the large intestine of toddlers
- Elevates low levels of B. infantis in gut microflora due to caesarian birth or lack of breastfeeding
- Easy-to-use powder can be added to juice, yogurt, smoothies, or formula
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + Raw
- Suggested Use
Help support your toddler’s digestive system with Super Toddler’s Probiotic. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.
Suggested Use: Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora.
Directions (Children 1-3 Years Old): Dissolve 1.5 gram (1/2 teaspoon) powder in infant formula, breast milk or other liquid. Take 1-2 times daily.
Cautions: Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have milk or soy allergy. Keep out of reach of children. Keep bottle refrigerated.
Serving Size: 1 Grams
Servings Per Container: 75 Per Serving Lactobacillus casei HA-108
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122
Bifidobacterium infantis HA-116
Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132
Bifidobacterium breve HA-129
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid and silicon dioxide.
*Minimum of 3 billion total viable cells per gram at time of manufacture.