- Greater absorption that conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness
Natural Factors Ubiquinol Active CoQ10 is the active form of coenzyme Q10 which is naturally produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. CoQ10 helps maintain cardiovascular health and offers antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health.
Recommended Use: An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps maintain and/or support cardiovascular health. Source of omega3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) for the maintenance of good health.
Recommended Dose: 1 softgel 1–3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Servings Per Container: 60 / 120|
|CoQ10 ubiquinol form (microorganism) (as Kaneka Q+)||100 mg
|Organic flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed)||297 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, non-GMO sunflower vitamin E.