Ubiquinol Active CoQ10 200 mg (30 Softgels)
- Greater absorption than conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness
Natural Factors Ubiquinol QH Active CoQ10 is the active form of Coenzyme Q10 which is significantly better absorbed than the non-active form, particularly as we age. CoQ10 helps maintain cardiovascular health and offers antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health.
Recommended Use: An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps maintain and/or support cardiovascular health. Source of omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) for the maintenance of good health.
Recommended Dose: 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Ubiquinol (microorganism) (as Kaneka QH® CoQ10)
|Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), non-GMO sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, vitamin E.