Vitamin A Serum
- Smoothes skin texture
- Brightens dark spots
- Minimizes fine lines
Next level serum... feared by wrinkles & sun damage alike.
- HPR: Revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is bioavailable in its current state without the need of any inefficient metabolic steps (retinol requires 2). Works to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, revealing beautiful, youthful skin.
- Phytoceramide: Aids in moisture retention, leading to more plumped up, hydrated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Naturally hydrates and soothes the skin. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera - Works to nourish the skin while forming a thin protective layer.
To Use: Massage into clean skin every other night until skin adjusts and then continue every night. Allow to absorb for 10 minutes and then follow with your favourite moisturizer.
Recommended For: An exfoliating serum to resurface all skin types, especially dry, sun-damaged, or mature.
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Oat Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Soybean Palmitate (Phytoceramide), Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citric Acid