We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
- Immune Antioxidant Complex
- 527 mg of Vitamin C
- Offers 8 forms of vitamin C to ensure your body absorbs the most vitamin C possible
- Suggested Use
Formulated with eight forms of buffered vitamin C, Vitamin C⁸ contains additional cutting-edge nutraceuticals dedicated to excellent health. It’s also less acidic, for enhanced gastrointestinal tolerance.
Not All Vitamin C Products Are Created Equal
For your body to truly get all the benefits of vitamin C, it needs to get it from more than one source. Vitamin C⁸ combines calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, selenium, and sodium mineral ascorbates with ascorbyl palmitate to provide a full spectrum of powerful antioxidant benefits. Only Vitamin C⁸ offers eight assisted pathways of absorption and retention for 24 hours or more. Vitamin C⁸ does even more for your health: Vitamin C⁸ helps enhance your immune strength and is an excellent source of electrolytes which can replenish those lost through perspiration. It also delivers the antioxidant action of three cups worth of green tea per capsule.
What Makes VITAMIN C⁸ Great?
- Calcium Ascorbate: Calcium Ascorbate is a natural form of vitamin C which is much more readily absorbed in the bloodstream than other forms of calcium. Importantly, calcium is coupled with vitamin C to deliver the benefits of both calcium and vitamin C.
- Magnesium Ascorbate: Magnesium Ascorbate is a buffered form of this critical mineral. It’s essential to build the bones and teeth, and has numerous metabolic functions. Magnesium ascorbate is a neutral salt having good gastrointestinal tolerance.
- Potassium Ascorbate: Potassium is an essential dietary mineral and electrolyte. Electrolytes are substances that dissociate into ions (charged particles) in a solution, making them capable of conducting electricity. Our bodies depend upon the tight regulation of potassium concentrations, both within and surrounding the cells.
- Manganese Ascorbate: Manganese is important in the breakdown of amino acids and the production of energy. It activates enzymes critical for digestion and nourishes skeletal development.
- Selenium (from ʟ‑selenomethionine): Selenium protects cells from free radicals.
- Zinc Ascorbate: Zinc is a component of the enzymes involved in most major metabolic pathways, with a wide range of biological roles. Zinc plays catalytic, structural, and regulatory roles in more than 200 zinc metalloenzymes that have been identified in biological systems. These enzymes are involved in nucleic acid and protein metabolism as well as in the production of energy. Zinc plays structural roles in zinc fingers, which are instrumental in gene expression. Zinc is also instrumental for the integrity of biological membranes, for protection from oxidative stress. Zinc supports the immune system.
- Sodium Ascorbate: Sodium Ascorbate is buffered (nonacidic) and will not contribute to gastric irritation in acid-sensitive persons. Calcium/magnesium, potassium, and manganese all play an important role, since a constant blood value of these minerals is required for a normal rhythmic heartbeat, healthy nerve transmission, and strong muscle contractions. Once a muscle contracts, calcium leaves and only then, magnesium replaces it; the muscle can then return to a relaxed state.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Ascorbyl Palmitate is a fat-soluble antioxidant, allowing it to be incorporated into cell membranes. When incorporated into the cell membranes of human red blood cells, ascorbyl palmitate has been found to protect them from oxidative damage and to protect vitamin E (another fat-soluble antioxidant) from oxidation by free radicals. When taking ascorbyl palmitate orally, it becomes hydrolyzed and breaks apart into palmitate and ascorbic acid in the human digestive tract before it is absorbed. The presence of ascorbyl palmitate in Vitamin C⁸ contributes to the ascorbic acid content, and helps protect lipid-soluble antioxidants during storage.
Suggested Use: Formulated with eight forms of buffered vitamin C, Vitamin C8 contains additional cutting‑edge nutraceuticals dedicated to excellent health. It’s also less acidic, for enhanced gastrointestinal tolerance.
Directions (Adults): Take 1 capsule twice daily (in divided doses) with food or as directed by your health-care practitioner. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them. Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90 / 180
Per Serving Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, zinc ascorbate, manganese ascorbate, and ascorbic acid) 527 mg
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract, 75% epigallocatechin-3‑gallate (EGCG)
Blend of berry extract, 20% multianthocyanidins
Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)
Citrus bioflavonoids (from bitter orange [Citrus × aurantium]), 50% hesperidins
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 107× concentrate
Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract, 95% proanthocyanidins
Rutin 20 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium ascorbate)
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) European fruit extract, 25% anthocyanosides
Japanese knotweed (Fallopia japonica), 50% resveratrol
Zinc (from zinc ascorbate)
Bromelain (from pineapple [Ananas comosus var. comosus] stem), 2400 GDU/g (180,000 FCC PU)
Manganese (from manganese ascorbate)
Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit extract, 95% piperine
Papain (from papaya [Carica papaya] fruit) (50,000 FCC PU)
Selenium (from yeast-free ʟ‑selenomethionine)
Non-medical ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of carbohydrate gum and purified water.