- Multivitamin for Women over 50 made with RAW ingredients
- Vitamin, mineral and antioxidant supplement for the maintenance of good health
- Vegetarian, dairy free with organic fruits and vegetables
Vitamin Code™ Women’s 50 and WISER Formula contains individually cultivated RAW™ sourced nutrients, to support your health and vitality.
Vitamin Code™ Women’s 50 and WISER Formula helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins; to form red blood cells; in tissue formation (including to produce and repair connective tissue); maintain immune function; in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums; in wound healing; in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus; to support healthy glucose metabolism; in the function of the thyroid gland; and to maintain healthy skin. Provides Vitamin A to help maintain eyesight, membranes and to help in the development and maintenance of night vision. Contains CoQ10 to help support cardiovascular health. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Vitamin Code™ Women 50 & WISER Benefits:
- Connective Tissue Repair, Wound Healing
- Maintain Bones, Cartilage, Teeth, Skin and Gums
- Maintain Eyesight and Night Vision
- Supports Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Supports Immune Function
- Helps Support Cardiovascular Health
- Untreated – no pesticides, chemicals or chemical preservatives used
- Unadulterated – no binders, non-pasteurized
- UltraZorbe™ encapsulation - no oxidation, maintains peak nutrient activity
- Made with RAW ingredients – not heated above 45.55°C
- Vegetarian, Dairy Free
- With added Organic Fruits and Vegetable Blend
- Go beyond vitamins and minerals and feed your body with Vitamin Code™
Women’s 50 & WISER Formula, a comprehensive multi-nutrient specifically formulated to help meet the unique nutritional needs of women with at least 50 years of knowledge.
- Unheated - not heated above 114°F / 45.55 °C
- Untreated - no pesticides, chemicals or chemical preservatives used
- Unadulterated–nofillers, nobinders. Non-pasteurized
- UltraZorbeTMencapsulation-no oxidation
Recommended Use: Use as a vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant supplement for the maintenance of good health.
Directions (Adults 19+): Take 2 capsules daily with water or your favourite raw juice. If you have difficulty swallowing capsules, twist open 2 capsules daily, empty contents into a glass of water or your favourite raw juice, stir, and drink. Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners.
Do not take if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in cool, dry place (15-30ºC).
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid)||30 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (from cholecalciferol)||10 mcg (400 IUD)|
|Vitamin E (from d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||18 mg AT|
|Vitamin K1 (from phylloquinone)||25 mcg|
|Thiamine/Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)||2 mg|
|Riboflavin/Vitamin B2||2 mg|
|Niacinamide/Vitamin B3||11 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2 mg|
|Folate (from folic acid)||200 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (from cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (from calcium-d-pantotenate)||10 mg|
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate)||50 mg|
|Iron (from iron carbonyl)||1 mg|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)||37.5 mcg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide)||21.5 mg|
|Zinc (from zinc oxide)||5 mg|
|Selenium (from selenium HVP chelate)||62.5 mcg|
|Copper (from cupric sulfate)||750 mcg|
|Manganese (from manganese (II) sulfate)||1.1 mg|
|Chromium (from chromic chloride)||60 mcg|
|Molybdenum (from molybdenum HVP chelate)||37.5 mcg|
|Boron (from boron HVP chelate)||250 mcg|
|Vanadium (from sodium metavanadate)||5 mcg|
|Coenzyme Q10||15 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Organic Fruits and Vegetable Blend (organic strawberry, organic tart cherry, organic blackberry, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic beet, organic carrot, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic tomato, organic kale, organic red cabbage, organic parsley, organic Brussel sprout, organic green bell pepper, organic cucumber, organic celery, organic garlic, organic ginger, organic green onion, organic cauliflower, organic asparagus), mangosteen natural fruit flavour, tocotrienols, mixed carotenes (including alpha-carotene, lycopene, and gamma-carotene), tocopherols, microcrystalline cellulose (vegetable cellulose), silicon dioxide, hypromellose.|