- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Increases calcium absorption and helps guide calcium into bones
- Helps build strong bones and teeth
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Provides double-action support for bone and vascular health
- Ideal to use alongside calcium supplementation
Vitamin K + D from Natural Factors provides two major fat-soluble vitamins for bone and vascular health: bioactive and highly bioavailable vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 [MK-7]) from natto beans. Both vitamins act on calcium and guide the mineral toward where it is needed throughout the body.
Recommended Use: Combining vitamins D and K may provide even better support than the individual nutrients for bone and teeth development, and vascular health. Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 and MK-7 forms.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 180+60|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-7) (natto bean)||120 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin)||1000 IU (25 mcg)|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), yellow beeswax, lecithin.|