Vitamin K2 100 mcg
- Increases calcium absorption to strengthen bone density
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Supports healthy insulin production and sensitivity
- Prevents vitamin K deficiency to fight premature wrinkles
- Encourages the development of stronger teeth
Vitamin K2 from Natural Factors contains MK-7, the most bioavailable form of vitamin K derived naturally from natto bean. Each dose provides 24-hour protection by directing calcium towards the bones and teeth, where it is needed most, and away from the arteries where it causes damage.
Suggested Use: Supports bone and vascular health. Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable MK-7 form.
Directions (Adults): Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 / 120|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean)||100 mcg|