- Helps reduce fatigue and increase alertness
- Highly antioxidant
- Directly involved in energy production and improved oxygen utilization
- Synergistic effects with alpha-lipoic acid, co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and n-acetyl-cysteine
- Studies indicate benefits for depression and nervous system disorders
- Crosses the blood-brain barrier and raises levels of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine and dopamine
Recommended Use / Purpose: Helps reduce fatigue and increase alertness.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 2 capsules 2 times per day.
Safety Information: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have a pre-existing seizure disorder, consult a qualified healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have liver or kidney disease, or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. If symptoms persist or worsen consult a qualified healthcare practitioner. In rare cases, abdominal pain has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Feelings of overstimulation and/or sleeplessness may occur, in which case discontinue use if feelings persist or worsen.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 / 120|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl||500 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.|
|Contains NO artificial colours, sweeteners, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy. Sodium lauryl sulfate-free capsule.|