- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- Reduces swelling from injuries
- Reduces bruising
Arnica composé is a homeopathic medicine for the relief of muscle and joint pain. It eases resorption of bruises, contusions and inflammatory oedema (bumps) caused by falls, blows, blunt injury or surgery.
Recommended Use (Adults, children, and infants): Oral route. 5 pellets, 3 times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Dissolve dose in a small amount of water before administering to children under 2.
How to Open a Boiron Tube?:
- Turn the tube upside down.
- Twist the cap to tear off perforation lines. Continue to twist to release pellets as needed.
- Carefully remove the cap. Place the pellets under the tongue and allow them to dissolve.
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Other Information: Does not require any special conditions.
Medicinal Ingredients: Apis mellifica 9CH, Arnica montana 9CH, Calendula officinalis 5CH, Cinchona officinalis 5CH, Hypericum perforatum 15CH
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sucrose, Lactose