Big Friends® Chewable Vitamin D3 400 IU (Berry Bunch Flavour)
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Sugar and gluten-free
Big Friends children’s vitamins are back in a big way, and now better than ever. Big Friends Chewable Vitamin D3 400 IU from Natural Factors is a great-tasting, natural source of the “sunshine vitamin”, essential for building strong, healthy bones and teeth. Ideal for all children, these small, chewable tablets support calcium and phosphorus absorption and make it fun and easy to support growing children.
Recommended Use: Big Friends Chewable Vitamin D3 is a convenient 400 IU dose in a delicious berry bunch flavour. A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Children and adolescents 3–13 years old: Chew 1–2 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Adults and adolescents 14 years and older: Chew 2 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians.
|Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 250|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin)||400 IU (10 mcg)|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, natural strawberry flavour, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), natural colour (red carrot).|