Bilberry Extract 40 mg
- Improves visual acuity and night vision while reducing eye strain
- Supports microcirculation, and promotes healthy blood vessel integrity
- Useful for glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and other artery, vein, and capillary disorders
- Helps protect LDL (“bad”) cholesterol from oxidative stress
- Supports collagen formation and may help in the treatment of inflammatory joint conditions
- Suggested Use
HerbalFactors™ standardized bilberry extract guarantees 25% anthocyanidins. These potent antioxidants are widely used for vascular and eye health. In particular, bilberry improves visual acuity; helps with glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy; and reduces eye strain. It also supports collagen formation and helps prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
Suggested Use: Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1–3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90 Per Serving Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit) (Standardized to 25% Anthocyanidins)
Bilberry 5:1 Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit)