- Softens buildup in the pores
- Refines and refreshes
- Deeply cleanses
Cleansing Cream offers renewing, refreshing care to the skin. This gentle cleanser exfoliates and improves natural ability on the skin, preparing it for a toner and day or night care. For all skin conditions.
Formulation: Calendula, chamomile, St. John’s wort, anthyllis and sweet almond meal gently cleanse while revitalising skin and minimising the appearance of pores.
To Use: Cleanse in the morning and evening. Moisten face and neck with warm water. Include décolleté if desired. Mix 1-2 cm (1/2 inch) of Cleansing Cream with water in the palms to form a smooth, creamy paste. Press gently into the skin with a rolling motion, starting in the centre of the forehead then slowly working outward and down. Use gentle movements. Do not rub–this is not a face scrub. Avoid the eye area. Dampen your hands again. Repeat several times. Rinse with plenty of warm water then finish with a splash of cool, fresh water. For sensitive skin use warm water only.
Recommended For: All skin types.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Algin.
*from natural essential oils
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic without animal testing
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions