DHA – Vegetarian Algae
- Source of DHA (Omega-3 Fatty Acid) for the maintenance of good health
- Reduces serum triglycerides
- When used during pregnancy and breastfeeding, DHA supports healthy neural and vision development of an infant
- Helps support cognitive health by improving memory and learning functions in an aging population
Looking to up your omega-3s sustainably? Go straight to the source with Flora DHA Vegetarian Algae. Fish get their omega-3s from eating algae, so we’re cutting out the middle man (or fish, rather) and bringing you a vegetarian, sustainable alternative to fish oils. Flora’s blend provides DHA supplementation, essential for the proper functioning of our brains as adults, the development of the nervous system and visual abilities during the first six months of life, and key for pregnant and nursing women.
- Assists with heart health in adults, brain function, pregnancy, and nursing, maintaining healthy triglyceride levels
- Free of additives and preservatives
Adults: For the maintenance of good health:Take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily with food. For lowering serum triglycerides: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily with food.
For cognitive health support: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with food. Use for a minimum of 6 months to see beneficial effects on cognitive function.
Children 6-10 years old (For improving reading & behaviour): Take 3 capsules daily with food.
Children 6-18 years old (For the maintenance for good health): Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with food.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women: Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with food.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Docosahexenoic acid (DHA)
(Sourced from 715 mg of Schizochyrium spp. oil)
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Medium-chain triglycerides, high oleic sunflower oil, modified food starch, carrageenan, glycerin, sorbitol, organic rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, water.|