- Helps maintain immune function
- Relieves cold and flu symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, and congestion, as used in herbal medicine
- Helps relieve fever and promote sweating, as used in herbal medicine
- Contains antioxidants that help protect against free radicals
- Provides a source of zinc and vitamin C, factors in the maintenance of good health
- Supports energy metabolism and tissue formation
Natural Factors Zinc Lozenges combines the essential nutrients zinc and vitamin C, along with a full-spectrum organic echinacea extract and black elderberry extract, to help maintain immune function and soothe irritated upper airway membranes. The delicious, naturally flavoured honey blossom and cherry lozenges dissolve in the mouth for convenient relief of cold and flu symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, and mucous congestion.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Dissolve 1 lozenge in the mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Black Elderberry Extract 4:1 (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra) (fruit)||125 mg|
|Echinacea powder (Echinacea purpurea) (herb top and root)||30 mg|
|Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbate)||25 mg|
|Zinc (Gluconate)||10 mg|