- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases elasticity
- Protects and strengthens
Eye Balm improves the skin’s elasticity, minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protects the delicate skin around the eyes. Skin is moisturised and appears firmed and fortified. Appropriate for all skin conditions.
Formulation: Carrot, anthyllis, neem, beeswax, cocoa butter, silk and apricot kernel oil fortify, firm, moisturise and smooth the delicate eye area.
To Use: Each morning after cleansing and toning, warm a small pinch of Eye Balm (about the size of a grain of rice) between the tips of your fingers and gently apply to the eye area, starting from the inside corner and working outwards. Eye Balm is ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
Tips: Eye Balm is especially recommended as protection in colder weather and as extra support during hay fever season. Eye Balm is not recommended for use at night.
Recommended For: All skin types.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Lecithin.
*from natural essential oils
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic without animal testing
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions