- Helps improve eczema and acne
- Helps to maintain skin firmness
- Helps to maintain skin moisture and elasticity
- Helps to improve skin elasticity. Helps to improve skin hydration
- Source of omega-6 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
GLA nourishes skin from within by providing essential fatty acids that improve skin moisture, elasticity and firmness.
GLA is a good source of essential omega 6 fatty acids that have known anti-inflammatory properties. There is no food source of GLA in high enough quantities to maintain our needs through diet alone.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 teaspoon twice daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Can be mixed in yogurt, shakes or added to salads. Do not heat. Refrigerate after opening and consume after 8 weeks.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 47|
|Borage Seed Oil
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||465 mg
|High-Oleic Sunflower Oil
|* Whole Soybeans|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, beet juice concentrate, vegetable magnesium stearate, lemon peel essential oil, lemongrass oil (West Indian type), Litsea cubeba fruit oil.|