Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Citrus paradisi
- Distilled part: Peel
- Aromatic molecules: Limonene
- Odour: Fresh, sharp, bitter-fruity, refreshing
Used for local and body massages and essential oil diffuser. This edible fruit is astringent and slightly sweet. It is made of a dozen of quarters and grows in grapes, hence its name “grapefruit”.
Directions: For Adults 18 Years and Older.
- For Local Massage: 1-2 drops added to 1-2 drops of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
- For Body Massage: 2-10 drops added in 5-10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
- For Use in an Essential Oil Diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- Air Freshening: Add several drops of Grapefruit oil to a tissue and place in a drawer, closet or car to rejuvenate and deodorize. Grapefruit, with its fresh citrus notes, will replace stale air with a scent of sunshine brightness.
Cautions & Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Do not take orally. Do not use essential oils undiluted. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun for 24-48 hours. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Ingredients: Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil*
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification