- For venous circulation disorders and for heavy legs relief
- For varicose veins and oedema
Hamamélis composé is a homeopathic medicine for venous circulation disorders such as heavy legs, varicose veins, oedema and hemorrhoids.
How to Use: Oral route.
- Adults and children from 6 years old: 5 pellets, 3 times per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Turn the tube upside down.
- Twist the cap to tear off perforation lines. Continue to twist to release pellets as needed.
- Carefully remove the cap. Place the pellets under the tongue and allow them to dissolve.
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Symptoms: Hemorrhoids & venous circulation disorders
Medicinal Ingredients: Aesculus hippocastanum 3DH, Corylus avellana 3DH, Echinacea angustifolia 3CH, Fluoricum acidum 3CH, Hamamelis virginiana 3CH, Pulsatilla 3CH
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sucrose, Lactose