L-Carnitine 500 mg (120 Capsules)
- Helps support fat metabolism and delay fatigue during physical activity
- Suggested Use
- Helps metabolize fatty acids
- Lowers triglycerides and cholesterol
- Reduces free fatty acids thereby increasing insulin sensitivity
- Highly recommended for vegans / vegetarians due to lower dietary intake
- Highly recommended for pregnant / nursing mothers due to higher requirement
Recommended Use / Purpose: Helps support fat metabolism and delay fatigue during physical activity.
Recommended Dose: Take 2 to 4 capsules once to twice per day. Do not exceed 4 capsules per single dose. For best results, take on an empty stomach.
Safety Information: There are no contraindications, known adverse reactions, or drug interactions established for this product.
Cautions & Warnings: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you have a liver disease, a kidney disease, or a seizure disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 120 Per Serving L-Carnitine (From 750mg of L-Carnitine Tartrate) 500 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose. Contains NO artificial colours, sweeteners, wheat, gluten, starch, corn, yeast, dairy or soy.