Magnesium Citrate 150 mg
- Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth
- Supports the nervous system during times of stress
- Calms muscle spasms and relaxes tight muscles
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Suggested Use
Magnesium is required for the formation of bones and teeth, and for nerve and muscle function. It is involved in numerous enzyme reactions that keep the body working properly. It regulates growth and development, and supports immune function and temperature regulation. Shaky hands, tension headaches, nervousness, and muscle spasms all respond favorably to magnesium.
Suggested Use: Supports in the formation and maintenance of healthy bone.
Directions (Adults): Take 1–3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Some people may experience diarrhea. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 210
Per Serving Magnesium (citrate) 150 mg