- Warm, calming lavender scent
- Soothes irritated skin
- Smoothes and protects
When you need a sense of well-being and protection, Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil envelops your skin like a protective blanket, awakening your vitality. The key part of its composition is moor (peat moss) extract, produced using Dr. Hauschka’s signature rhythmic processes that expose the extract to light and darkness, creating a sense of harmony and rest. Invigorated by horsetail and horse chestnut tinctures, this precious formulation is left to develop undisturbed for several weeks. During this period, dormant processes in the moor are reawakened, creating an aromatherapy that gives the impression of warming the body while enabling it to better protect itself from external influences. This metamorphosed moor extract invites you to head out into the world, explore and discover. Formulated with natural lavender essential oil, this composition creates a sense of harmony between body and mind.
To Use: Applied after bathing or showering, Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil pampers the skin, keeping it silky soft and smooth. Shake the bottle until uniform in consistency then apply evenly and massage into the skin. Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption.
Recommended For: All skin types.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Peat Moss Extract, Sucrose Polystearate, Linalool*, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Parfum*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*, Citral*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Alcohol.
*from natural essential oils
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic without animal testing
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions