Quercetin 500 mg
- Provides a source of antioxidants
- Used in herbal medicine as a blood vessel protectant for cardiovascular health
- Provides allergy relief and immune support
- Helps combat free radical damage and reactive oxygen species
- Protects against oxidative stress
Natural Factors Quercetin 500 mg provides a concentrated source of the antioxidant quercetin, a potent bioflavonoid found in certain fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Quercetin is used in herbal medicine as a blood vessel protectant and supports cardiovascular and immune health. It is an effective supplement for adults who want to protect against oxidative stress and relieve seasonal allergies.
Recommended Use: Used in herbal medicine as a capillary/blood vessel protectant. Source of antioxidants.
Recommended Adult Dose(18 years and older):
- For antioxidant: 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For capillary/blood vessel protectant: 1 capsule 2 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Quercetin (bioflavonoids)||500 mg
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.|