Nux Vomica Composé
- For indigestion relief
- For occasional digestive problems
- For heartburn
- For nausea due to overindulgence in food
Homeopathic medicine for indigestion and occasional stomach discomfort causing: pain, cramps, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, eructation, gastric reflux, flatulences, bloating and headache. Occasional functional digestive disorders (dyspepsic disorders) due to overindulgence in food. Adults and children from 1 year old.
How to Use: Oral route.
- Adults and children from 1 year old: 5 pellets, 3 times per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Dissolve dose in a small amount of water before administration to children under 2.
How to Open:
Turn the tube upside down.
- Twist the cap to tear off perforation lines. Continue to twist to release pellets as needed.
- Carefully remove the cap. Place the pellets under the tongue and allow them to dissolve.
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Symptoms: Nausea & digestion
Other Information: Does not require any special storage conditions.
Medicinal Ingredients: Abies nigra 3CH, Argentum nitricum 3CH, Bryonia 3CH, Condurango 3CH, Nux vomica 3CH, Robinia pseudo-acacia 3CH, Solidago virga aurea 3DH
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sucrose, Lactose