- Supports production of desirable estrogen metabolites
- Increased 2-OH estrogen production yields an anti-inflammatory, far less reactive estrogen profile
- Benefits for menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, mood changes, PMS, insulin sensitivity and prostate protection in men
- DIM ( Diindolymethane ) protects from environmental estrogen mimics (xenoestrogens) which can contribute to estrogen dominance
- Increases the "friendly" 2-OH estrogen metabolites, while decreases the less desirable 16-OH and 4-OH estrogens.
- Helpful for a broad range of female complaints favorably impacting the "personality" of our estrogens
Recommended Use / Purpose: Supports production of desirable estrogen metabolites.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule with a meal twice daily.
Safety Information: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications, attempting to conceive, have a liver disorder, or develop liver-related symptoms (e.g abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine) or predisposed to cancer. Discontinue use if you experience joint pain or hot flashes. For use beyond 12 weeks consults a healthcare practitioner.
Contra-indications: Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|DIM (Diindolylmethane)||150 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, Magnesium stearate (veg), microcrystalline cellulose.|
|Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy or soy.|