- Supports joint function and connective tissues
- Made from highly studied BioCell Collagen
- Contains naturally occurring Collagen Type II, chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine necessary to form GAG's (glycosaminoglycans) for connective tissue formation and joint support
- Contains a substantial dose of hyaluronic acid (50mg/capsule) well known to retain over 1000 times its weight in water
- Engages in hydrating and thickening of the fluid in the joints, called synovial fluid, which increases joint comfort and cushioning
- Collagen moderates connective tissue response to inflammatory signals and can therefore exert extracellular anti-inflammatory effects
- The subject of four human RCT's (random controlled trials)
- BioCell studies showed significant reduction of facial lines, wrinkles, dryness and skin scaling, and a significant increase in collagen content in the skin dermis
- No adverse effects were reported in any of the studies
- Opti-Joint should be taken on an empty stomach for best results
Recommended Use / Purpose: Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis of the hip and knee.
Recommended Dose / Duration: Take 2 capsules twice per day for a minimum of one month to see beneficial results.
Safety Information: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. There are no established risks associated with these ingredients. If undesirable effects occur or if symptoms worsen, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. Some gastrointestinal effects have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120 / 240|
|BioCell Collagen®||500 mg|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II||300 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||100 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||50 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, microcrystalline
cellulose, magnesium stearate (veg).
|Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy.|