Opti-L-Arginine 500 mg
- Shown to improve libido in both men and women
- Suggested Use
- Non-essential amino acid that is involved in protein synthesis. It plays important roles in immune function, and is a precursor for the body's production of both nitric oxide and growth hormone
- A precursor for production and release of growth hormone, plays a role in immune function and can be useful for those suffering from angina
- Basic material from which the body manufactures nitric oxide (NO) necessary to relax our arteries, promote circulation and healthy blood pressure
- Supplementation benefits cardiovascular function
- Enhances erections and sperm-motility in men, and also sensitivity and lubrication in women making it more likely to achieve orgasm
Recommended Use / Purpose: L-arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is involved in protein synthesis. It plays important roles in immune function and is a precursor for the body's production of both nitric oxide and growth hormone.
Recommended Dose: Take 3 capsules 2-3 times daily on an empty stomach for best results. May be taken at bedtime.
Safety Information: Do not use if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort such as diarrhea. Consult a qualified health practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a renal/kidney disease, following a low protein diet, or if you suffer from cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity, or if your cardiovascular condition worsens, or if you are taking medication for cardiovascular disease, erectile dysfunction, or are taking blood-thinners.
Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule Servings Per Container: 270 Per Serving L-Arginine HCl 500 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, Microcrystalline, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable source). Contains NO artificial colours, dairy, sweeteners, starch, wheat or yeast.