Opti-MicroPQQ® 20 mg
- Supports mitochondrial function
- 2.2X greater bioavailability than regular PQQ
- 9 hour multi-stage time release
- Suggested Use
- Water-soluble vitamin-like compound which supports both mitochondrial function and generation of new mitochondria, (i.e. mitochondrial biogenesis)
- MicroPQQ has been shown to help generate physical energy, maintain optimal brain and cognitive function, support cardiovascular health, play roles in reproduction and immunity, and to possess far-reaching antioxidant/anti-inflammatory properties.
- Timed-release matrix...sustained 9 hour multi-stage time release to achieve higher blood levels for longer.
Recommended Use / Purpose: Supports mitochondrial function. Source of antioxidants that helps protect cells against/reduce the oxidative/cell damage caused by free radicals.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule once daily away from food or as directed by a health practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal cramps and diarrhea), headache, and/or fatigue. If these symptoms persist or are severe, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule Servings Per Container: 60 Per Serving MicroPQQ® (Containing 50% elemental PQQ) Pyrroloquinoline quinone 20 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (veg). MicroPQQ® time-release matrix consisting of metolose, beta-cyclodextrin (or Non-GMO potato starch) carnuaba wax (plant extract). Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy. Non-GMO.