- 1000 mg Vitamin C Per Serving
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- An antioxidant that helps reduce oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Assists in wound healing and connective tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain immune function and the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
Recommended Use: Supports the immune system. Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, and connective tissue.
Recommended Dose: Age 9-18: Take 1/4 teaspoon once daily. Adults: Take 1/4 teaspoon 1-2 times daily or 1/2 teaspoon daily. Take with liquid.
Safety Information: If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1/4 Tsp.)|
|Servings Per Container: 1 kg.|
|Ascorbic Acid 99% (Vitamin C)
Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy.