- Gently exfoliates dry skin
- Calms dryness and irritiation
- Plumps and softens
Greek Yogurt & Nourishing Sheet Mask
- Diverse amount of nutritional ingredients delivered into the skin
- Brightens the skins complexion
- Smooths skin
- Aids cell growth and regeneration
- Greek Yogurt - Is not only known for its probiotic benefits when consumed. It contains lactic acid (alpha hydroxy acid), which gently exfoliates your skin for an even and brighter complexion. The use of Greek Yogurt in topical applications may reduce redness, inflammation, acne, discoloration, and relieve sunburns.
- Beta-Glucan - Is naturally derived from oats, fungi, yeast, plants, and algae. Not only can it protects your immune system on the inside, but also works to protect the outside layer of your skin from harmful bacteria that can damage the skin barrier. It is known as a humectant that retains moisture in your skin, boosting your skin's hydration and leaving your skin feeling plump and supple.
To Use: Apply sheet mask to clean skin and leave on for 20-30 minutes, 1-2 times a week. Apply extra serum in pouch to neck and chest and massage until absorbed.
Recommended For: An ultra nourishing sheet mask to moisturize and repair all skin types, especially dehydrated and dull.
Ingredients: Water, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Lavender Distillate, Vanilla Fruit Distillate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltodextrin, Beta Glucan, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Greek Yogurt Extract, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Organic Chamomile Extract, Organic Willow Bark Extract, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Green Tea Extract
*ORGAID products are made with over 70% organic ingredients and we use the term ‘organic’ based on California Organic Products Act (COPA).
No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No formaldehyde, No alcohols, No phthalates, No sulfates, No synthetic fragrance, No Gluten, No animal testing.