- Calms irritation
- Protects against moisture loss
- Smoothes and softens
A rich, highly nutritious moisturizer with exquisite organic rose and frankincense essential oils to calm redness and tone the skin
100% certified organic ingredients
- Shea butter, rosehip seed oil and argan oil are rich in vitamins A, C, E and all the essential fatty acids needed for healthy skin
- Pomegranate oil contains unique compounds known to heal and regenerate skin damaged by UV, reducing hyperpigmentation and scarring as well as protect the skin from UV exposure
- Rose and Frankincense essential oils tone and regenerate the skin, reducing redness, evening out skin tone and reducing pore size
- Very concentrated. Only a tiny amount needed.
To Use: Shea butter melts at body temperature so take a tiny amount (size of a grain of rice) and warm between fingertips before patting gently into skin, starting where skin is driest. Repeat and pat into neck and décolleté.
For best results and faster absorption apply to face after using a Hydrating Mist, or mix 2-3 sprays of Hydrating Mist to the moisturizer in the palm of your hand before patting onto the skin.
Our skin will only absorb what it needs at that time, if you are finding excess oil on your skin use less moisturizer next time.
Recommended For: A rich, and highly nourishing moisture balm for normal, dry, mature, and sensitive skin types.
100% Organic Ingredients:
- Shea butter
- Rosehip oil
- Argan oil
- Pomegranate oil
- Bulgarian rose essential oil (steam distilled)
- Frankincense essential oil
Vegan and Gluten Free.