- Concentrated source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Supports cognitive health and brain function
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- 45% smaller Enteripure softgels are easier to swallow
The most important EFAs are omega-3 and omega-6. The ideal omega-3 to omega-6 ratio is 1:4, but typical North American diets provide a 1:20 ratio, or even 1:30. Omega-6s generate inflammation, while omega-3s reduce it. Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Mini-Gels provide high levels of the omega-3s EPA and DHA to balance dietary intake.
The fish oils are pharmaceutical grade and non-GMO. Only the highest quality cold-water sources are used, and are guaranteed to be free from environmental pollutants, heavy metals, pesticides, and other harmful compounds. The easy-to-swallow mini-gels are 45% smaller than standard softgels, while still providing 500 mg of combined EPA/DHA, one of the highest potencies available in a mini-gel. The Enteripureenteric softgels dissolve in the intestines, ensuring optimal absorption and no fishy aftertaste. Rather than a traditional chemical enteric coating, Enteripure employs the latest technology to incorporate the plant-sourced enteric ingredients into the softgel casing itself.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support cardiovascular health, cognitive health, and brain function.
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
Recommended Dose: Children 1–8 years: 2–3 softgels daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Adolescents 9–18 years: 2–4 softgels daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Adults: 2–6 softgels daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Adults (for cardiovascular health, triglycerides/triacylglycerols): 6 softgels daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions & Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Each Enteripure softgel contains:||Per Serving|
|Ingredient Fish oil concentrate (molecularly distilled, ultra purified) (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)
|Omega-3 fatty acids||530 mg
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||356 mg
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||144mg|
|Non-medical ingredients: Enteripure softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), natural vitamin E.