- Helps reduce occasional snoring naturally
- Used in herbal medicine as a calmative and/or sleep aid to help promote sleep
- Supports your body's natural transition into REM sleep
- Gently induces raid onset of sleep with bioactive compounds
- Now in vegetarian capsules
Are you having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep? Youre definitely not alone. Between 30-40% of adults report sleep problems, with 10-15% reporting those problems as chronic. We all know even just one night of inadequate sleep can ruin your day. A lack of sleep can lead to poor cognition, mood problems, and stress.*
Sleeping is a natural function, so it only makes sense to promote good sleep naturally without worrying about after-effects and grogginess in the morning. Sound Sleep is a natural sleep aid that blends the natural sleep-inducing powers of melatonin with MSM. This calming supplement gently eases away tension and stress from the center of the brain. Melatonin is most actively produced in darkness and most inhibited in light. Research suggests a strong correlation between melatonin production and the body's circadian sleep rhythm. Melatonin has been shown to help induce sleep, promote deeper slumber and a more refreshed, alert state of mind upon waking.*
Sound Sleep builds upon a foundation of melatonin with sleep-supportive natural ingredients like chamomile and passionflower that have been prized for centuries to promote tranquility and relaxation.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
- Formulated to help support tranquil, relaxing sleep.*
- Helps to reduce occasional snoring and promote healthy breathing patterns.*
- Helps to safely induce the onset of sleep.*
- Supports healthy, regular sleep patterns.*
- Contains bioactive compounds that help to reduce occasional sleeplessness.*
- Helps to optimize rapid recovery from morning grogginess.*
- This natural sleep aid also helps to boost the immune system.*
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a vital building block for the body's tissues, such as the uvula (fleshy part at the rear edge of the middle of the soft palate in your mouth), joints, cartilage, skin, hair, and nails.
- Safe, natural and non-habit-forming.
- Must help or money refunded.
Suggested Use (Adults): Take 4 capsules, one hour before bedtime. Once you have attained the desired results, take 2 capsules, one hour before bedtime.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications. Consult a health care practitioner if sleepiness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to any of this product ingredients. Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking Melatonin. Do not use if allergic to plants of Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy Family.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Ingredients: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 400 mg, Chamomile extract (Matricaria recutita) (flower) 75 mg, Passionflower extract (Passiflora incarnata) (flower) 74 mg, Ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) 50 mg, Valerian extract (Valeriana officinalis) (root) 50 mg, Skullcap extract (Scutellaria lateriflora) (herb) 50 mg, Thyme extract (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) 50 mg, Melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) 1 mg.