- Promotes relaxation and calm, restful sleep
- Helps increase total sleep time for people experiencing sleep restriction
- Improves sleep quality by easing the effects of nervousness
- Helps reset the bodys sleep-wake cycle
- Contains 100% Magnesium Bisglycinate – gentle on the stomach with improved absorption
Stress-Relax Nighttime Magnesium Bisglycinate combines magnesium bisglycinate with melatonin, L-theanine, and Pharma GABA, to temporarily promote relaxation and improve sleep quality. Together, these ingredients help reset the bodys sleep-wake cycle, allowing you to fall asleep more quickly and sleep longer. The delicious, tropical fruit-flavoured powder is naturally sweetened with stevia and offers a flexible dose – 1–2 scoops based on your personalized nighttime needs.
- Helps increase total sleep time in people suffering from sleep restriction or an altered sleep schedule (e.g., shift work and jet lag).
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag (daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance).
- Helps reset the bodys sleep-wake cycle and reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase disorder.
- Helps to temporarily promote relaxation, helps maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1–2 scoops dissolved in water, once daily at bedtime, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Jet lag: Take at bedtime, while travelling, and at destination until adapted to the new time zone or daily pattern.
All uses: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Cautions & Warnings: Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. All uses except jet lag: Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia). All uses: Consult a health carepractitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking steroids or blood thinners, medications for seizure or blood pressure, or medications to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications), to affect mental state, or to increase sedation. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular, immune, liver, or chronic kidney disease, hormonal or seizure disorders, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, or migraine. Stop use if allergy occurs or if you experience headache, confusion, or nausea. Some people may experience diarrhea. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
|Serving Size: 1-2 scoops|
|Servings Per Container: 120g|
|Each scoop (approx. 4 g) contains:|
|GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)||100mg|
(from 125 mg Pharma GABA and GABA complex)
|Melatonin (non-animal source)||2.5mg|
|Non-medical ingredients: Citric acid, organic maltodextrin, natural flavours, Oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, stevia leaf extract, organic beet juice powder.|